Monday, May 15, 2023

THE JOURNEY

 Which roads lead toward the Light?

How badly will detours into the darkness hinder this journey?!

How will I recognize those who would help?

How best would I avoid those who would harm and hinder?

When lost how will I find my way back to the path?

Who will help me if I fall among thieves or beasts?!

What will happen if I simply sit still?

When do I need to run and how fast?!

When and how should I rest and rejuvenate?

What is a waste of time and energy and resources?

Where will I find traveling companions with the same goal?

How can we help each other get there?

What are the landmarks and signposts that I'm going in the right direction?

What are the red flags and danger signs that are so often missed?

How does one best avoid distraction and frustration and despair?

What feeds the soul and energizes the heart strengthening the mind for the journey?


Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.”

John 8:12 NLT








No comments: