Wednesday, May 24, 2023

GWPR-09 LOVE - FEARLESS, FAITHFUL, FULL AND FIERCE

 love - fearless, faithful, full and fierce

"you shall not pass here ..."

Through the library window I catch a glimpse of her,
busy in the yard, getting ready for her daughter’s return.
She loves me fully, faithfully, fiercely; how blessed I am.
Thanks for such a friend, to struggle through life with me.

But, you love me too, moreso; for you know the truth,
the deep, dark recesses hidden within my heart,
the caverns, forgotten and forsaken, buried away,
but, still, though abandoned taboo, hidden in my heart.

Yet, like Gandalf’s desperate underworld encounter,
you powerfully demand the demons advance no more.


As we reluctantly escape, you defiantly tumble into the abyss,
seemingly lost, forever, from us; a fearless sacrifice of love.

Later to arise, (why is it such a surprise?) in my hour of need;
From the screaming, demonic horde, once again I am freed.
She comes to me, always and again, and points me to you.
Together we walk, with this fearless One in the lead.

No comments: