Wednesday, May 24, 2023

GWPR-03 BRICK WALLS

 BRICK WALLS.

 

Hindering or helping? How is one to look at obstacles?

 

 

Perhaps it is a guardian angel protecting us from some danger.

 

Perhaps it is a demon trying to obstruct the will of God.

 

Perhaps it is a “messenger from Satan” to keep us humble.

Pray.

Push.

Persevere.

Patiently wait.

Different responses.

 

Should I break through the wall, forcing a breach? 

 

Should I look for a window? 

 

Should I wander aimlessly looking for direction?

 

Should I seek refuge within these walls? 

 

Or, should I push on, looking for escape?

“God, give me wisdom to react correctly in each circumstance.

Guide my footsteps and keep me in your paths of righteousness.

And, if I slip, lead me back to the path you have chosen.

May my stubborn will and selfish ways be lost in your goodness and greatness.  And, finally, lead me home.”

No comments: