Sunday, July 5, 2020

IWTY - I will trust you

I WILL TRUST YOU

Even if my pick is not elected ... IWTY

Even if our nation's leaders go from bad to crazy ... IWTY

Even if the laws of my country get farther and farther from right ... IWTY

Even if this pandemic gets worse, and no cure is found ... IWTY

Even if my government greedily shifts to policies that do not work ... IWTY

Even if the world economy tanks ... IWTY

Even if my church wanders and struggles ... IWTY

Even if there is marked a 6/11 and a 3/11 ... IWTY

Even if I get that late night phone call ... IWTY

Even if I leave the doctor's office with no hope ... IWTY

Even if I come home to an eerily quiet house ... IWTY

Even if none of it makes sense ... IWTY

Even in my own dark night of the soul ... IWTY



Lord, I trust in you; help my lack of trust!  Give peace and joy where there is anxiety and fear.

do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6‭-‬7 ESV

No comments: