Thursday, October 20, 2016

KISSES BLOWING IN THE WIND



KISSES BLOWING IN THE WIND

Somewhere out there is the end of this vast blue sea.  There is a limit; but, I’ll never see it.  It is beyond my scope of voyage.  “… your love never fails – it never gives up – it never runs out on me …” echoes in my ears as I listen to the waves crash on the beach below our balcony.

Below, many play in the sand, maybe wading out into the surf a short distance.  Children squeal with delight.  Mothers smile, or perhaps intently focus on the “what-ifs” of such vastness?

The waves roll in, one after another.  It is as if You are blowing kisses!  The breeze gently caresses my face.  The sea gulls are squawking their “amens”!  The dolphins join in, jumping in exultation.  A pelican flock soars by in silent honor formation.

Now, we must pack up and go home – each our different direction.  But, You are there, too!  (but, I will finish my coffee before I get up to go…)

No comments: