Friday, January 12, 2024

ON THE TEAM




There have been Heisman Trophy maestros.

There have been Butkus Trophy defense monsters.

And, there have been a Rudy or two.

My grandchild was grateful to almost make the team, only to become equipment manager?!

If you're on the bench, at least keep your head in the game!


"... put me in coach, I can play ..." 🎶


For Him, do whatever, whenever, however... all to His glory!


Stay in the game!


‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭9:24‭-‬27‬ ‭ESV‬‬

[24] Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it. [25] Every athlete exercises self-control in all things. They do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable. [26] So I do not run aimlessly; I do not box as one beating the air. [27] But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.


‭‭Philippians‬ ‭2:14‭-‬17‬ ‭ESV‬‬

[14] Do all things without grumbling or disputing, [15] that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, [16] holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain. [17] Even if I am to be poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrificial offering of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all. 


‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:6‭-‬8‬ ‭ESV‬‬

[6] For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure has come. [7] I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. [8] Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing.


https://youtu.be/Xq3hEMUeBGQ?si=lPgIDpiXbNVpoC2V


https://g.co/kgs/uhQKVfP






No comments: