Saturday, April 30, 2022

Call me crazy, but ... I do not believe ...

 


I do not believe that ethnicity nor heritage are the clues to who we are.


I do not believe that travel nor nature will lead us home.


I do not believe that something comes from nothing.


I do not believe that the age of this place is best measured in "billions" of years.


I do not believe that my great-grandfather, nor anyone else's, was a monkey who had his tail pulled off.


I do not believe that boys are girls.


I do not believe that anything is free.


I do not believe that life is fair.


I do not believe that grudges and anger end well, for anybody.


I do not believe that vengeance and reparations solve the problem.


I do not believe that life is without meaning and purpose and direction.


I do not believe that hoarding is the goal, nor the means.


I do not believe that truth is personal nor subjective.


I do not believe that wrong is right.


I do not believe that all choices are righteous.


I do not believe killing babies is right.


I do not believe that nothing matters.


I do not believe that less guns is the solution, nor more guns.


I do not believe that too much CO2 is even in the top ten list of our problems.


I do not believe that being with a crowd cures loneliness.


I do not believe that one can trust everybody.


I do not believe that thelogians get God as well as poets.


I do not believe that the most important things are tangible.


I do not believe that there is not One who sees all.


I do not believe that it is over when I die.









.









No comments: