Tuesday, March 21, 2017

RESCUE (or, "I knew you'd return...")


Jerry: [to Melanie, 1977, worried about gas heater in hall outside her bedroom door]  “… don’t worry; I will get you out, if there is a fire …”

 

Newt: [to Ripley after they return to the ship] I knew you'd come. -- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090605/quotes

 

Hawkeye: [to Cora Munro] No! You stay alive! If they don't kill you, they'll take you north up to the Huron lands. Submit, do you hear? You're strong! You survive! You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you! No matter how long it takes, no matter how far. I will find you!   -- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104691/quotes?ref_=tt_ql_trv_4

 

Jesus:  [Jesus to his troubled followers] 1“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. 2My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going.” (John 14) --  http://biblehub.com/niv/john/14.htm

 


... knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and
take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." ...
//biblehub.com/genesis/3-22.htm - 19k

 


... the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat
from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God. ...
//biblehub.com/revelation/2-7.htm - 19k

 

No comments: